Weekly Specials at The Pub:
- Pub Hours: Monday-Friday, 11am-10pm and Saturday, 12pm-10pm. (Closed Sundays.)
- Brewery Tours: 2pm daily (2pm and 4pm on Saturdays.) Please show up 15 minutes early to ensure a spot on the tour! And to grab a beer- what's a brewery tour without a cold one in hand? (Closed Sundays.)
- Every Monday - Kids Eat Free! (Must order from the kid's menu after 5pm.)
- Every Monday - Get Hazed! $15.00 pitchers of Hazed Hoppy Session Ale from 3pm - close.
- Every Monday and Tuesday - Your first pint of beer is only $1.25 with the purchase of a lunch entree. (11am-2pm)
- Every Tuesday - Enjoy half-priced appetizers from 8-10pm with the purchase of any pint.
- Every Wednesday - Enjoy $4 pints of Mojo IPA from 3pm-close!
- Every Thursday - Hoppy Hour pints from 3pm-close. Includes all core brands!
- Every Saturday - FREE TOURS at 2 and 4pm.
- Every Saturday - Enjoy Hoppy Hour pitchers of Buffalo Gold all day! Go Buff's!
- Nightly Hoppy Hour - Monday - Saturday from 3pm - 6:30pm - $4 pints and $15.00 pitchers.
- Live music on the patio starts in late May - every Thursday and Saturday from 5-9pm!
2014 Happenings: APRIL
- 4/1: Team Trivia: The fun starts at 7pm - arrive early to secure a table. Show off your smarts and win some awesome prizes!
- 4/3: Join us at our brewery and pub for the first tapping of Cold Hop British-Style Ale of the season! The fun starts at 4pm.
- 4/8: Team Trivia: The fun starts at 7pm - arrive early to secure a table. Show off your smarts and win some awesome prizes!
- 4/10: Opening Day! We'll be serving $1 pints for every Rockies home run! (During the game only.) Come watch the game at Colorado's First Craft Brewery!
- 4/15: Team Trivia: The fun starts at 7pm - arrive early to secure a table. Show off your smarts and win some awesome prizes! This is the LAST Team Trivia of the season. See you next time!
- 4/21: It's Barrel-Aged Tuesday! Stop by the pub today around 4pm and try The Reckoning - Hoppy Brown Ale. Cheers!
- 4/22: Happy Earth Day! Today only, enjoy $4 Emergent pints all day long!
2014 Happenings: MAY
Beer and chocolate... two of the most loved culinary indulgences for centuries. Why do we love them so? Do they go together? You bet! Rich, full flavored beers can balance the sweetness of many desserts and rich, roasty beers, in particular, make wonderful companions to the roasted notes in chocolate. If you have never tried this decadent fellowship of beer and chocolate, you are missing something very special, indeed! Join us at our brewery and pub for this wildly entertaining and educational class! Click here for more information!
*The Pub is closed on Sundays.