The Pub at Boulder Beer is looking for part time line cooks. Please apply in person at 2880 Wilderness Place between the hours of 10am and 9pm Monday - Saturday.
Primary markets will include the states of Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maryland, Virginia, and Vermont. This Area Sales Manager must be willing to relocate, if necessary, to reside in the Philadelphia area.
What you'll do:
1. Sell Boulder Beer to on and off premise accounts that don't carry our beer, and increase our presence and share of mind in places that already do.
2. Work with, inform, inspire and cajole our distributor sales teammates in helping them to move more beer onto the shelves and taps and into the hands of our customers.
3. Become a shining beacon for Boulder Beer at retail accounts, lighting up doorways and fostering brand awareness and loyalty.
4. Train retail staff, arrange and attend promotions including beer dinners, festivals, hand-sells and tastings.
5. Put up merchandising, shelf-sets, floor-stacks, banners, displays and all the fun stuff your inner-decorator has been dying to do.
6. Provide timely and detailed reporting, market analysis and follow-up to your team mates back at the brewery.
What you'll need to perform this job:
1. A passion for good beer, a reasonable knowledge of it, and a desire to learn more!
2. Excellent organization and time-management skills. This job requires attention to detail and follow-up at the distributor level, retail level, promotional level, and corporate level.
3. The ability to be both independent and work with a team.
4. College degree is desirable, but commensurate successful experience in the craft beer business is acceptable.
5. 3+ years brewery sales or beer distributor experience required.
6. Strong PC skills, and mastery of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
7. Reliable transportation, appropriate for occasionally hauling beer.
8. A smart phone.
9. The ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
10. The flexibility to travel and work evenings and weekends as needed. And it's needed.
11. Outgoing personality and comfortable with public speaking.
12. Respect for all aspects of our product: the ability to maintain sobriety and professionalism.
13. A clean driving record, a home computer, and a credit card.
14. A desire for long-term employment with Colorado's 1st Microbrewery!
What You'll Get From Boulder Beer:
1. Salary plus commission -- commensurate with experience.
2. Monthly phone and mileage allowance.
3. Weekly reimbursement for expenses.
4. Health Care Benefits, 401(K), pre-tax flexible spending plan.
5. 3-4 weeks of on-the-job training with brewery team.
6. A great job in a great workplace with great people who make great beer for the enjoyment of our customers and ourselves!
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “East Coast ASM” in the subject line. Deadline for resume submissions is 6/13/15.