Denver GABF-Week Events!
Whether your in town for the 2012 Great American Beer Festival, or you were shut out of tickets during this year's record-setting sell-out, we invite you to our special tapping parties throughout Denver that week! Featuring some rare barrel-aged brews, as well as some tasty classics. Hope you can join us!
Tuesday, October 9th
- 5:30 PM - Ernie's Bar & Pizza - Planet Porter Tapping Party
- 7-9 PM - Stoney's Bar & Grill - Boulder Beer Tasting Party - Rum Barrel-Aged Porter, Freshtracks Wet-Hopped Ale, Flashback India Brown Ale, Nitro Mojo IPA, and Hazed & Infused Dry-Hopped Ale - all on tap!
Wednesday, October 10th
Thursday, October 11th
- Noon - Marriott Civic Center - Boulder Beer Sampling & Lunch Pairing
- 2PM - Falling Rock Tap House - Rum Barrel-Aged Porter Tapping, followed by a Hoopla Pale Ale tapping & pouring by Kyle Hollingsworth, our Hoopla collaborator and keyboardist of the String Cheese Incident!
- 3:30PM - Paramount Cafe - Rum Barrel Aged Porter Tapping, plus a Hoopla Pale Ale tapping & pouring by Kyle Hollingsworth!